I have written over 950 articles in the past eight years. I have shared in these articles my experiences on creating new categories, sizing markets, building disruptive products, designing the right number of versions and setting their pricing.
I am listing here selected articles that I believe are high impact and relevant to your startup or startup within enterprise.
- Where do you start when you build a product?
- Who is the customer?
- Customer Job To Be Done: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Understanding Alternatives Available to Customers
- Market Sizing by a Startup
- Minimum Viable Product: Make Stuff Up for Right Reasons
- Minimum Viable Product – The Right Metrics
- Minimum Viable Product – Testing Multiple Versions
- Minimum Viable Versioning – How many versions do you offer?
- Marketing and Need Creation
- Your Business can’t Escape Disruption
- MVP – How much should you focus on quality?